1. Identity tag is compulsory to all students on the campus. All students must wear identity tags with them whenever they are in the campus and should be produced for verification on demand.
2. Uniform has been introduced 2015-16 academic year onwards. Students are expected to wear neat and decent dress and behave in a polite and decorous manner.
3. Students are required to help in keeping the classrooms and premises neat and tidy.
4. Students should read the notice put on the notice boards carefully every day and ignorance of any notice thus exhibited will not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with.
5. All students are expected to be in the premises of the college during the working hours.
6. Strict silence needs to be observed in classrooms during working hours.
7. Students should not remain in the classrooms during free hours as it might disturb other classes. They may go to the library or reading room.
8. Students should not make any noise while moving from class to class.
9. On a member of the staff or any distinguished visitor entering the class the students shall rise in respect and remain standing till they are allowed to sit or the former has taken seat.
10. No student shall leave the class before the teacher leaves.
11. While attending a meeting, students shall show due respect to the president and the speakers and shall avoid leaving during the meeting or showing their approval / disapproval in a noisy manner.
12. Whenever they meet a member of the college teaching staff, they shall respectfully greet him/her.
13. Students shall be polite and decent in their words and deeds. They must be courteous both inside the campus and outside it.
14. Students must take pride in keeping the college and its premises clean and beautiful.
15. Once students are admitted to the college, they are bound by the code of conduct laid down by the college through the college calendar and it is implicit that they should observe the code of conduct necessary for the proper administration and management of the institution.
16. Political activism is strictly banned on the campus. Strikes, demonstrations and meetings related to it are strictly prohibited.
17. Do not submit mass petition to the principal. If the students have any grievance or complaint let their representatives meet him.
18. Any student who is persistently insubordinate, who is repeatedly or willfully mischievous, who is guilty of fraud or malpractice in connection with examinations, or who, in the opinion of the principal, is likely to have an unwholesome influence on his fellow students, shall be removed from the rolls. The removal shall be either temporary or permanent according to the gravity of the offence.
19. Any damage by students to college property, furniture or building will be repaired at their expenses and those responsible for such damages shall be dealt seriously. Collective fines will be imposed for any damage if the cause cannot be traced to any individual.
20. Ragging is strictly prohibited and may result in fine/suspension, expulsion etc.
21. Students taking part in communal and anti-social activities will be severely dealt with. They will not be awarded any scholarships or benefits due to them.
22. Students are prohibited from:
a) Entering the classrooms, laboratories, office, staffroom etc. except when they are expected to be there.
b) Loitering on verandas and vacant classrooms or crowding at the gate or about the offices.
c) Smoking within the college premises.
d) Damaging furniture and other college property.
e) Holding meetings, processions & strikes and collecting funds without the permission of the principal.
1. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each hour.
2 A student who is absent from the class for one hour will be considered absent for half day.
3. A student coming late to the class will lose attendance for that session.
4. No student shall be absent from his/her class without leave.
5. A student requiring leave for a day or for a longer period shall make an application in the prescribed form and submit it to the principal. The application must be countersigned by the guardian and by the tutor concerned.
6. If the absence is due to illness the application shall be supported by a medical certificate issued by a registered Medical practitioner.
7. A student who is absent without leave for five consecutive working days will be removed from the rolls.
8. The certificate of attendance required by the University for Admission to University examinations will not be granted unless:
a) The principal is satisfied that the student’s conduct and progress have been satisfactory and
b) The student has attended seventy five percent of the number of working days in the academic year/ semester.
9. If a student is unable to attend classes as he/she represents the college in extra-curricular activities such as sports and games, N.S.S., N.C.C., artistic or literary activities he/she may apply for attendance for such days. Such application shall be duly recommended by the responsible member of staff and shall be submitted not later than the next day after such activities. Late application will not be entertained. The Principal reserves all rights to grant or refuse such application at his discretion.
10. Application for condonation of shortage of attendance will be forwarded only in satisfactory cases. No application for exemption will be recommended by the principal unless he is satisfied that the shortage of attendance was due to reasons beyond the control of the student, and also that leave was availed of during the period of absence.
11. Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual shirking of class work, obscenity of any sort are sufficient grounds for suspension or dismissal of a student from the college.
Copyright © 2022 MES MAMPAD All right reserved | Powered By : Datastone Solutions
Terms And Conditions